SE561 Transformer Liquid (Polydimethylsiloxane) is a cooling and insulating liquid for transformers and other electrical equipment.
Applications: Cooling and insulating liquid for transformers and other electrical equipment.
Feature & Features & Benefits: Meets the requirements of both IEC 836 and ASTM D 4652-92
• Essentially non-toxic
• Environmentally safe
• Compatible with a wide range of solid electrical insulating materials
• Contains no additives
• Classified as non-hazardous
• High thermal stability and oxidation resistance
• Higher fire point and lower heat release rate than other types of class K insulating liquids
• Good electrical properties and operating capabilities over a wide temperature range